The only North American TAG Heuer flagship store has found a home in Las Vegas at luxury shopping center Crystals. I received an exclusive invitation alongside other members of local Vegas media to celebrate the opening and view a few of the brand’s latest timepieces paired with the finest wines and complemented by a delicious meal from Mastro’s Ocean Club.
One of the highlights of this comprehensive 800-square foot lifestyle retail environment is that it offers boutique-exclusive and limited-edition product not available anywhere else in the U.S. The flagship also houses TAG Heuer fashion items ranging from stainless steel cufflinks to eyewear and fine leathergoods. In addition, the brand’s peerless communication tool MERIDIIST is featured and available for purchase.
Designed by renowned architect Eric Carlson, the Las Vegas TAG boutique eschews the formal countertop retail formula in favor of a warm and inviting environment that allows customers to easily interact with the product without pretense. Shop this impressive store and eat at Mastro’s Ocean’ Club on the second level of Crystals at City Center, where they are both located, 3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South.
Want to know which wine to drink with your luxury TAG timepiece? See Mastro’s suggested pairings below. Enjoy!
- TAG Heuer Formula 1 (Men’s) paired with Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc (’10 Napa/Sonoma, CA)
- TAG Heuer Formula 1 Ceramic paired with Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars “Karia” Chardonnay (’08 Napa, CA)
- TAG Heuer Carerra 1887 Chronograph paired with Inspire Cabernet Sauvignon (2007 Napa, CA)
- TAG Heuer Carerra Heritage paired with Domaine Chandon Rose (NV CA)
- TAG Heuer Monaco (Known as the Steve McQueen watch from the 1970 film “Le Mans”) paired with Pride Mountain Merlot (’08 Sonoma/Napa, CA)