[Featured above: Diane von Furstenberg 440 Large Currency Quilted Leather Crossbody Bag on sale for $195. Originally $278.]
It’s that time of the season when new fall fashion arrivals are shoving summer styles off the store shelves. This means bargain-priced fashion pieces everywhere are in need of a new wardrobe to join, and yours would be perfect, wouldn’t it?
In Las Vegas, we can make use of summer styles for a few more months, so we love taking full advantage of summer sales. But if you live somewhere with cooler temperatures, I recommend shopping the sales anyway and either transitioning these pieces into the autumn season by merely topping them with jackets or sweaters, or holding onto them until next summer. Either way, you won’t regret the savings.
Below are my top favorite summer sales happening now. Shop now, save now, and thank me later. Happy shopping!
- 6PM.com Clearance – Save 70% on women’s, kids’, and men’s fashion, shoes, and accessories.
- Last Call Neiman Marcus – Get an extra 50%-75% on clearance items. Hurry. This sale ends August 26th!
- Neiman Marcus – Save up to 50% on dresses. I mean, if you’re going to shop Last Call, you might as well as shop its mother retailer.
- TOPSHOP – It’s the brand’s Final Clearance Sale with pieces marked as low $4.
- Diane von Furstenberg – Save up to 50% on this favorite designer brand.