By: Jennine Jacob
What is Fashion Blogging anyway?
Are we supposed to want to go to fashion week? It’s in our blood to want to know the latest and greatest fashion trends. Do we muse about high fashion or stay grounded in everyday style? Fashion blogging covers a vast array of topics all relating to that essential need to get dressed. Whether you’re in the trenches at fashion week, following from home, or couldn’t care less, we’re all still fashion bloggers to the core. Anyway… We had a GREAT round of submissions this week. Hey, summer’s over, today’s the first official day of ‘Fashion Month’ so we’re all back to work. Fall fashion starts to hit the streets and our computer screens, so it’s all exciting stuff!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Bohemian Like You: We Don’t Need to be at New York Fashion Week
- Cats and Milk: Icon // Alek Wek
- Cheap ‘n Chic Living: Why BB cream could fail & the best sun protection routine
- Corals + Cognacs: Inside Edition: The Tents at Lincoln Center
- Fashion is Evolution: 6 Tricks for Beautiful Skin in Your 20s and Beyond
- Just Having a Giraffe: The Four Faces of Lady Gaga
- Kiri Yanchenko: Create Your Own Runway Look With Ease
- Lollie Shopping: Sunglasses Are Not Headbands
- Metallic Paws: How to wear Crop Tops- and feel comfortable and confident!
- Momtrends: Mad for Plaid
- Real Girl Glam: J.Crew-Inspired DIY Jeweled Baseball Cap
- Rose & Pine: The ONLY Denim Guide You’ll Need This Fall!
- Simply Fabulous: Not to miss: Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition
- Skint in the City: Would You Wear Clothes then Return as ‘Unused’?
- Stilettos & Tequila: Does Fashion Blogging Only Mean Outfit Posts?
- Style Context: 5 Pinterest Strategies for Your Blog
- The Curatorial: Nike Pro Tattoo Tech: Tattoos, Ritual and Appropriation
- The Neon Blonde: Say Cheese! How To Take Better Instagram Pictures
- Two Kids NYC: 7 Tip on How to Thrift
- Youth Savage: Dapper Humanitarians