If legalized gambling wasn’t enough to verify the sinfulness of Las Vegas, WalletHub has made it official. The personal finance website compared more than 180 U.S. cities across 37 key indicators of evil deeds. Las Vegas landed in the top spot, making it truly Sin City!
Coincidentally, money.co.uk listed Las Vegas as the tenth best city in the world to relocate. So, if you’re looking to move somewhere affordable, fun, exciting, and most of all, hedonistic, what better place than Sin City, baby?
As a happily single atheist, I have made my home in Las Vegas for 20 years now. I have purchased a house here, and my parents just moved here from Texas two years ago. Now, one of my best friends is moving back! For me, there’s just no other place than my precious Sin City.
Depending on how delicate your sensibilities are, Las Vegas being Sin City might be intimidating, but here are some other things to consider:
- It rarely snows, and when it does, it’s even rarer if it sticks.
- Las Vegas is more affordable than New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and even Austin.
- The people are gorgeous.
- The shopping and dining are world-class.
- The amenities, venues, and especially the resorts, are impressive.
- Las Vegas is just a mere four-hour drive from LA.
So, yes, Las Vegas is truly Sin City, but that’s what makes it so special. You can view the full report on sinful American cities at WalletHub, or watch the video below.