I inspire women to feel good!
What started out as a little fashion blog in Las Vegas that featured cute outfits and shopping hauls has evolved into a women’s lifestyle blog that is on a mission to make women feel good about themselves—no matter their body shape, age, income, or relationship status.
My name is Laura Coronado and I am a…
- Communications Specialist with a WordPress website design and development agency
- Blogger and editor
- Freelance writer
- Longtime Las Vegas resident
- Middle-aged divorced woman navigating singledom in the 21st Century
Those are pretty much my passions: career, writing, Las Vegas, and rediscovering my new self. But I also live to shop! When I find the cutest fashion or the most impressive bargains, I love to share that information with my readers, Twitter followers, and Facebook fans. I find fulfillment in offering advice, guidance and inspiring women to feel good.
Here at Lollie Shopping, you’ll find information and my personal thoughts on:
- Shopping, Beauty, and Fashion (especially my cute outfits)
- Women’s lifestyle (health, career, food & beverage, home decor, travel, dating, relationships, and sex)
- Product and book reviews
- Anything that has to do with Las Vegas
My mother nicknamed me Lollipop as a child. As an adult, people called me Lollie. Since I love to shop, that’s how the name “Lollie Shopping” came about.
Shoot me an email: [email protected].
Follow me on social media:
For advertising inquiries, please email me at [email protected]. Learn more about opportunities to advertise on Lollie Shopping here.