XS Nightclub and Jardin at Wynn Las Vegas have created and curated a Vegas Valentine’s Day experience that couples will never forget. Named the Amour Package, this luxurious, decadent, and impressive date night costs $100,000 and includes:
- An intimate dinner for two at the Wynn’s newest restaurant, Jardin. With a special five-course tasting menu personally designed by Executive Chef Joseph Zanelli, guests will enjoy lavish dishes paired with wines hand-selected by Wine Director Mark Thomas, including Beausoleil Oysters, Chef’s Presentation of Caviar (Salon, Les Mesnil Blanc de Blancs 2002); Whole Foie Gras for Two (Château D’Yquem 1997) and Charred Filet Mignon with Spinach, roasted trumpet mushrooms, Madeira sauce (Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Echezeaux 2002).
- A premium VIP table next to the stage at XS Nightclub. As you and your lover make your way through the venue, an image or message of your choice will be displayed on XS’s massive LED screens. Now might be a good time to propose.
- The signature $10,000 Ono cocktail. The one-of-a-kind concoction of Remy Martin’s Louis XIII Black Pearl Cognac, Charles Heidsieck 1981 Champagne Charlie, Apricot liqueur, and fresh squeezed orange juice, is served with an 18kt Gold XS Necklace with a Black Pearl and incrusted Diamond and a set of Gold Cufflinks wrapped in Genuine Stingray. In addition, guests will enjoy bottles of Beluga Gold Line, Clase Azul Ultra, a limited three liter of Dom Perignon White Gold Edition champagne (brut) and rare sparkling wines will be delivered to their tables by a team of XS Angels.
- An onstage experience with XS headliner DJ Eric D-Lux, featuring dancing, photos and a personalized shout out.
- Two-night accommodations at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas in a luxury suite. Following Valentine’s Day, you both will revel in a couple’s massage at the tranquil Couples Suite at the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star award-winning Spa at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas.
Ready to present your sweetie with the most memorable Valentine’s Day ever? Make reservations by calling: 702-770-7073.