During the recent Global Gaming Expo 2015, which took place here in Las Vegas September 28-October 1, Cintas Corporation flexed its fashion influence by presenting an Ultra-Lounge Fashion Show, showcasing the future trends of modern and sexy uniforms that can rev the engine of any casino, ultra lounge or nightclub scene.
In Vegas, nightlife is an important part of our economy, and smart owners and managers know that the visual design and ambiance of their venues are imperative to their success. This includes server, bartender, and staff uniforms. Cintas executives encourage hospitality companies to take an active and engaged approach in apparel selection when choosing the direction of their branding.
The Cintas event featured seven unique collections, including environmentally friendly apparel and suiting options:
- Modern Rat Pack: Inspired by the Rat Pack era, this collection is today’s twist on old Hollywood glamour, featuring defined waistlines and lots of shine.
- Tailor Defined: Inspired by flowers, architecture and Shanghai rush hour, this collection juxtaposes feminine and masculine styles and includes clean lines and plunging neck lines.
- Tribal: Inspired by today’s hottest trends, this collection features halter necklines, bare shoulders, bright colors, metallic sheen and geometric shapes.
- Shirting: Cintas offers shirting options to bring any brand to life. These polished pieces feature pin tucks, pleats, double plackets and contrasting details. Shirts are machine washable and environmentally friendly.
- Hardware: Inspired by the Versace collection, this collection literally puts the pedal to the metal with shiny grommets, zippers and studs.
- Washable: Eliminating the need for dry-cleaning not only saves the client money, it also saves the planet – and at no cost of runway appeal. This collection features a feminine silhouette and asymmetry.
- Holiday: This holiday season, turn up the glitz with sexy fashion statements. This collection features stunning one-of-a-kind pieces and show stopping looks.
For more on the Cintas Ultra-Lounge Fashion Show, watch the video below.